LeJoy was 28 years old on December 12, 2008. She was born on a warm December day in Fort Worth, TX 28 years ago on a Friday afternoon. David was finishing up Seminary studies in Fort Worth and we lived in a cute little frame house that I could vacuum the entire house from one plug! The refrigerator was in the little dining room as the kitchen was too small for a fridge! When LeJoy was 2 weeks old, David went on his first mission trip to India....he drove us to Oklahoma where we stayed with family as I had two babies, Lincoln was 21 months old at the time. Memories of some good days when Lincoln and LeJoy were little tikes.
We celebrated with all the family at our house Sunday evening with Pops grilled steaks and mashed potatos. We also had cake and Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream! YUMMY!
No pictures this time.....I couldn't find my camera over the weekend so I missed getting pics. LeJoy is losing weight (16 pds. in 1 month) - so she looks great, I'll have some of her soon with Christmas pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment