The Yoga Studio has changed their hours and I think they did it just for me as now I can go more nights (if I'm able to move my joints!) So, I tried out the 1st Tues. night session.
WELL, the instructor lost her keys, got there a few minutes late and apologized that we couldn't get into the Studio and we all agreed to go @ 2 miles over to a park nearby. Well, it was chilly (cold to me) outside...but, the sun was still out at 7:15 p.m. so I went on the venture.
It was SUCH A TREAT!
Practicing Yoga outdoors was such a blessing! Lots of poses 'look upwards' and looking at the bluest beautiful sky just made the practice so special to me. We had to work on cement, which is not easy on the knees...but, I'm fortunate enough to use 2 mats...so, I survived that. Kept my jacket on throughout the session because it was cool. But, out bodies warmed a bit and it was all good. Coldness can cause injuries if you are not careful....so, I was constantly trying to be correct in positioning.
Just wanted to share this accidental TREAT that happened to me and reveved me up for more Yoga practice that my body seems to be addicted to now. God is so good...you just never know what HE's going to do next to give you a lift from HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment