The Davis Fam

The Davis Family Blog shares Family events of our original family of 6 who has now expanded to 9 family members!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cooper & Kayla ~ Crayons

Cooper studying his work!
Kayla had to taste it too! Yum

Can you see the coloring on the window? I told them "only on the paper".
Later, I walked by our Aquarium and saw Kayla had colored all over the Aquarium front. How did Nana know it was Kayla? Because she told me "garblegarblegarble" (clear as mud)....and pointed toward the Aquarium! (figured this out after they left that evening what she was telling me!)

Crayons, colored pencils, large toddler crayons!

Kayla makes big marks and off the page sometimes.



Cooper tries the paint brush ...he can't figure out why it won't make a mark.
Kayla needs more than ONE at a time!


The coloring table that Nana said it was OK to get crayons on the old table!


Can you remember how Crayon's Smell?
To me, the smell reminds me of the first day of school as a child and my new box of crayons! It was so exciting the year the "crayon sharpener" came installed in the box.....I'm not sure that happened in the 60's or when my kids were in school...but, I was still thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment