The Davis Fam

The Davis Family Blog shares Family events of our original family of 6 who has now expanded to 9 family members!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wellington Family ~ Coffeyville, Kansas

My dad, Grandma Wellington, Cousin Gail Ann and her dad Uncle Earl....I love this picture because I never remember seeing my Grandmother hug or kiss my dad...this was a sweet show of affection from her.

Libby @ 12 years old....1st heels....don't you love the white socks with the little heels?
Again, Daddy with his mom and oldest brother on the side of their house in Coffeyville, KS


Below is swimming in Lake Havana where Grandpa had a little wooden house that we visited each summer and would swim in the lake with Cousins. I'm the youngest cousin here on the front right in the tube. My Cousin David is in the back and he passed away this month in Coffeyville. We have fond memories of visiting Grandparents in Kansas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment