The Davis Fam

The Davis Family Blog shares Family events of our original family of 6 who has now expanded to 9 family members!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Twins at Nana & Pops House ~ July 19th






Saturday night, the twins spent the night at Nana and Pops house. Mommy needed a break and Daddy was fishing all night in Galveston! We had the best time playing together. Cooper and Nana sat together for the longest playing with a "Jack in the Box" toy. I would say "Where did he go, Cooper?" and Cooper would put his hands out, shrug his shoulders and say (in his words)...."I don't know, where did it go?" (I understood "go", but his intonation was precious). Then, when 'Jack in the Box' would POP up....he'd put his hands together and just giggle! Kayla came over and joined us on my other knee and when I'd ask her, she didn't say anything - but, would put her hands out like "Where did he go?" It was really a fun time and I wish we'd gotten a video!

See pictures of Bath Time and Breakfast Time. I took them to Sunday School and they had a wonderful time. Forgot to get pictures of their cute SS outfits. Matching green gingham shirt for Cooper and dress for Kayla. As I strolled them in the church, several noticed they were twins from their clothes! So CUTE! Don't I sound like a proud "Nana"?

No comments:

Post a Comment